Well here I stand on the verge of beginning another crucial journey of my life. And wid it come the apprehensions, doubts, hopes n promises that usually accompany a decision of such importance. On one hand lie the hopes of 2 fruitful n fun filled years wid an insight into a world I had longed to b a part of and on the other a lot of fears n silent worries poke their ugly head.
I can feel the same anxiety that gripped me 4 years ago when I had stepped out of my cosy belongings for the first time. Though the context is a bit different here n I m on the way to pursue sumthing which I lyk but still leaving for uncertainty is definitely not the easiest of calls. I am assured of a good future by everyone I have spoken to recently. But deep widin me sumwhr thr r some seeds of doubt which give rise to questions such as "whether I will b able to match the high standards at XLRI?", "will I b able to exist in such a competitive environment?", "what wil b the result at the end of 2 yrs?", "is this gamble worth the risk?" n many more. But then this was my own call. So I have no complaints but u knw "Dil to bachha hai ji"(kuchh jyada hi filmi ho gya na.....:P...:D)
Also the situation is such that I hav absolutely no clue as to wat is in store ahead for me. I hav no xpctations whatsoever xcpt that i learn as much as possible n b in a position to b the best in my field. Hope this journey turns out to b as gud as it promises. Wil definitely miss home n my parents n bro but thn that is the norm, isn't it? One has to venture out eventually n my tym has come. Wish my bro all the luck in the world n hope he gets whatever he deserves. Wish my parents get all the happiness in the world n hope I keep fulfilling my duties as an obedient son.
Wid a million dreams in my eyes I start a long journey ahead of me.
Bidding goodbye only wid promise of returning soon. c ya everyon. Au revoir!!
No comments:
Post a Comment